Monday 15 June 2009

This covers this and 2 down.

AND AND

I dont like the fact I forgot to title the blog below the previous one. It's never happened before.
I think i've sufficiently made up for it.

Tell your friends about my fantastic witticisms and observations and deconstruction of society's framework and relevance that can all be found, here, at www.jackcullis.blogspot.com.

And yeah, I get that what just happened here is ridiculous. It's like advertising a tv channel when you're on the channel already. I was watching some sky channel and there was this advert for upgrading to sky and I was like what this has to be the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen why would you need to advertise that where the only people actually seeing the advert would have already got sky already.

Seeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment